Friday 18 May 2012

I love moments like these

Something I've literally just wrote in my notebook - thought I may as well type it up onto here haha.

The sound of the fragile raindrops tapping against the glass of my bedroom window at 02:51 in the morning, while I'm sat in my warm bed, wrapped up in my duvet and mounted with cushions, turning the fresh, crisp pages of my new book, made me feel as if I was in a pure and perfect state of tranquility. 
The rest of the house is silent, everyone is sleeping but me, and it's as if the words and events of the past 24 hours are slowly unfolding, quietly and peacefully, as a way of preparing us and welcoming the next day.
I'm in a perfect state of mind - I feel like my head is cleared and energy revitalized. It's moments like these that I pine for, that I seek in every day. That short time alone, with nothing demanding my attention. It is moments like these that I am free. Just me, and another world of stories to divulge into.


No comments:

Post a Comment