Tuesday 19 February 2013

Big News!


Hi!

So, I figured it's been sort of a while since I last posted on here - but I have some news to share with you all about a new blog I've just started! :-)

When I last posted on here, I mentioned how I wanted to start something new for 2013 - originally, it was just going to be some added features on this blog, but instead, I decided to start fresh and create a new one dedicated entirely to my personal style, beauty, and fashion.

It's called emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk, and since I've only just started it out, I'm going to be testing it first. I really just want to get a feel of the whole fashion/beauty journalism thing, and since a fashion journalist is kinda what I'm aspiring to be in the future, I'm making sure I try it out now, just to see whether I actually enjoy it and can get the hang of it. It's obviously just for fun again, but I'm excited about it and enjoying having it so far - so hopefully it will last. Watch this space!

So go on over to the link, follow it if you can, subscribe by email, whatever - and a lot more posts will be coming your way shortly!

Have a fab day

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment